Zeige Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

Thema: Complete Webinterface for ProfiLux 4!

Ausrufezeichen Complete Webinterface for ProfiLux 4!

Coming very soon: The ProfiLux 4 will get a completey new web interface!

It will initially have about 90% of the functions that are known from GHL Control Center or myGHL.
    Over time, features will be added until almost all functions become available.

The web interface update for the ProfiLux 4 will be available in about 3 weeks. The new web interface is currently being extensively tested on all browsers.

Here are some screenshots:

No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Standard

Nice 😃

Skickat från min G8141 via Tapatalk

Standard

I love it already (y)

Standard

HoW do I add things like Illumination to the Dashboard?

Standard

Can I get my Vortech controls in the Webinterface? Also, the sensor calibrations.

Standard

Press the brush icon (top right) to enter dashboard editing mode. Press the (+) icon, then select the tiles you wish to add.

Standard

Zitat Zitat von RandyT Beitrag anzeigen
    Can I get my Vortech controls in the Webinterface? Also, the sensor calibrations.
    Coming soon.

Standard

Thanks Vinny!

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Vinny Beitrag anzeigen
    Coming soon.
    Hello i use auto water changer use Maxi Doser, but i have problem in softwere, Container capacity have only -30000 ml, i use 100liter, pls fix it.

Standard

Zitat Zitat von esmerok Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello i use auto water changer use Maxi Doser, but i have problem in softwere, Container capacity have only -30000 ml, i use 100liter, pls fix it.
    This is a firmware based limitation, so GHL Connect cannot go higher than 30000ml.
    But you can scale the pump speed and you are only using it for waterchange: 35ml/4 will give you 30000 ml * 4 = 120 ltrs.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.