Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KH Director planned features

Default KH Director planned features

In the current firmware for ProfiLux 3/4 and GHL Doser, we have concentrated on reliable measurements and a high level of reliability and safety.

In the meantime, we already received some feature requests, so here is a brief summary of what is planned in the next versions:

- Measured value recording / curves for P3 and Doser, in myGHL and GCC
    - Switch off automatic refilling during measuring process
    - Automatic refill (salt) water after measurement
    - Checking the measurement result for plausibility, if value seems to be not right automatic remeasurement and correction if required

We will continue to observe how the KH Director works in the field, which additional functions make sense, where changes are necessary and, if necessary, provide timely updates.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Would it be possible to add a KH manual test button on the Profilux touch?

Quote Originally Posted by gino555 View Post
    Would it be possible to add a KH manual test button on the Profilux touch?
    This should be possible. I will forward this.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello,

A new PLM-ADIN Digital input function for "Suspend KH Director measurements" activated by a level sensor like this connected to one input of ADIN should be added:

In my case for exemple, for reasons of space and having no waste water pipe, the rejection of the KHD is done in the skimmer cup.
    I have a level sensor on the skimmer cup that automatically turns off the skimmer with PLM-ADIN but I have no way to suspend the KHD and I would not want the waste water goes into the tank...
    I can not use the dosing pump fill meter because it does not take into account the filling by the scum.

Could you add this Digital input function to PLM-ADIN to have a level sensor that would suspend KHD execution in the same way that khd is suspended if the level of reagent is too low?

Capture d’écran 2018-03-08 à 19.50.03.png

Thank
    Last edited by Gael; 08.03.2018 at 19:55.

My suggestions are simple ones:
    A colour coordinated stand the same size as the doser/KHD to lift it up slightly s

Default Sorry battery went dead before posting

Quote Originally Posted by JamesD View Post
    My suggestions are simple ones:
    A colour coordinated stand the same size as the doser/KHD to lift it up slightly s
    I haven’t used it long enough but having recently set it up I have a few suggestions for accessories
    1-Branded dosing containers for reagent and waste/overflow-waste being much bigger than the reagent container. With a pipe on the reagent that goes to the bottom and two on the waste as I’m told these tubes should not sit in the waste.
    2-Something like a red rubber band on the 24v supply so you don’t accidentally mix up with the 12v P4 supply
    3-coloured matched clips to click doser, KHD units etc together
    4-a coloured match shelf/stand to go under the doser with a cantilever so the dosing pipes hang freely
    5-a bit more detail in the instructions on how to calibrate the doser and what order everything should be done in
    6- as an aside, as this is another GHL device that is going to report warnings, but is often kept in a cupboard, I would love to be able to have the separate GHL screen change background colour in the shame way the devices do, so you can see a warning without having to go up to it and read it.
    Oh of course I look forward to it reading Ca Mg etc...
    Saying all the above, so far I’m impressed!

How about seeing the ph reading. That way when we calibrate we can check the calibration. My alk readings are way off and we have no way to know if the probe is reading correctly. If it is there I can't find it yet.

Thank you for consideration.

How about starting a test from the Profilux Touch? ( I assume this can not already be done?)

Hello,
    I don't know how it's a good suggestion. But as of now, the Kh director can not change the target of Ph for Calcium Reactor mode or the targeted amount of product distribution with dosing pumps.
    It can just correct localy for the distributions done until next measurments.
    By this way, it will never converge to the right value if the target value are not at the right target.
    So the request is to authorize, if the user want this mode, the KHD to acte on the target (Ph or distribution amounts).
    By this way, we will be in a real auto adaptative system which will find the right value of the targets.
    I know that this can be dangerous if the correction amount is two high because we can end up with an unstable system.
    But, well managed, it would be a very nice added value of the system to being able to find automatically the right target during the time.
    I can illustrate thru an example if needed.
    Houman

I am also not satisfied with the controller mode.
    The setpoint is not really approached automatically. A proper controller mode for the KHD would be nice.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regler