Thread: Thunderstorm Programming

Default Thunderstorm Programming

I wonder if anyone can help me, when I run a thunderstorm I would like the following to occur:

ThunderStorm:

Start:
    1. Fade in Red Light on L4 - would be good if the red light came on and off during the thunderstorm - is this possible?
    2. Turn on Socket 1

Finish

1. Turn off Socket 1
    2. Turn dim L4 Light

Can anyone help?

Also has anyone had any luck with music playing on the thunder? What did you use?

Many thanks in advance!

Gary
    Last edited by fletch; 25.12.2009 at 01:40.

can anyone help?

fletch,

while I can't help too much with the red lighting, I can help you a bit with the thunderstorm audio. I did up a thread on ReefCentral for my own thunderstorm setup that is pretty detailed, it might give you some ideas.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=1842220

I have audio working pretty well so that thunder responds fairly realistically to the lightning flashes.

Yeah his set-up freaking ROCKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheManicFishkeeper View Post
    fletch,

while I can't help too much with the red lighting, I can help you a bit with the thunderstorm audio. I did up a thread on ReefCentral for my own thunderstorm setup that is pretty detailed, it might give you some ideas.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=1842220

I have audio working pretty well so that thunder responds fairly realistically to the lightning flashes.
    The aquarium in the movie is actually mine, so I cracked it in the end. I will eventually also post how I done this a tad differently and how i achieved the red lighting also

Loved your movie too by the way, V cool!

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    thunderstorm I would like the following to occur:

ThunderStorm:

Start:
    1. Fade in Red Light on L4 - would be good if the red light came on and off during the thunderstorm - is this possible?
    2. Turn on Socket 1

Finish

1. Turn off Socket 1
    2. Turn dim L4 Light
    Gary did you get all of this figured out?

What are you running on Socket#1 that you're turning on and off (just being overly curious).

I'd love to hear how you achieved the red lighting and other options on this. Sounds like a cool "routine" you've got going.

You've got a PM

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    The aquarium in the movie is actually mine, so I cracked it in the end. I will eventually also post how I done this a tad differently and how i achieved the red lighting also

Loved your movie too by the way, V cool!
    I would love to see how you did the red lighting, I would love to boost up some visual effects. I have some Meanwell LED drivers on the way and some LED's for improving certain highlights in my rig that i want to tie in but I havent quite wrapped my brain about what I want to do