Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: cant set up KHD

Someone has KH Director successfully working with P3?
    Yes. Me.

Our 2nd Level support will contact you directly for further support.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Could you two please send us your Settings.par file to support@ghl-kl.de. To get the file go to "Backup and restore->Transmit all settings from ProfiLux to file" in GHL Control Center.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,

Send for me.

Thank

I have the same problem as the other two .

Cannot vent internal tube. Cannot flush measurement cell and cannot empty measurement cell.

Im using P3 with 6.32 firmware and using latest version of GCC.

I think I have done everything correctly . I will send my settings to your email also

I have checked your settings on two different ProfiLux 3 and the KH Director buttons did work.
    Could you please check if GHL Control Center is asking for activating the controls again when connecting and if yes click on 'Yes' or on the display of the P3 if there is a new menu entry for enabling the controls again.
    You could also try to reset the PAB settings by clicking "System->System reset" and reassign the PAB devices (maybe try with KH Director and Doser 2 only first).

Have reset PAB and just re asigned KH Director and Doser, it made no difference.

I did not see any message on the p3 screen asking for activation

Reset PAB and just re-asigned KH Director and my two Dosers, same problem.
    No message for activation too.

(And had to check settings and calibrate all sensors of expansion box after having re-asigned expansion box, do not do that if you not have time for that after. And also all measurment data lost.... Use reset pab with caution!)

Waiting for months and still can't use 10 days after having received it... so frustrating ^^ :-)

If you have backups of settings and sensor data you can reload them after resetting PAB without loosing anything

Except measurement data.

Settings sent.

Can I leave the ph probe in the unit? As I have now switched the unit off and removed the probe and replaced the cap.