Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cant set up KHD

Default cant set up KHD

I am trying to set up my KHD and the KH menu does not appear on the left hand side.

I am running a P3 with firmware 6.31 and the latest version of GCC. I can see the KHD on the PAB under system but dont have the menu on the left hand side for KH

Hello,

as I posted a few days ago I am still working on the firmware update 6.32 for ProfiLux 3. I think it will be done in 1 or 2 days. I will upload the updated ASAP.

Thanks for understanding and your patience.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Hello,

as I posted a few days ago I am still working on the firmware update 6.32 for ProfiLux 3. I think it will be done in 1 or 2 days. I will upload the updated ASAP.

Thanks for understanding and your patience.
    thanks I have now upgraded the firmware but the KHD is not measuring....

i have calibrated the pumps and the probe

put in all the data but when I click start measurement nothing happens i have a yellow and white flashing logo!

KHD.jpg

your doser has min. firmware 1.26 as the manual requires?

the filling level of the reagent pump is sufficient?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

firmware 1.26 just updated to 1.27, dosing reagent level is at 498ml

I can not vent internal tube, flush cell or empty cell, the only button that works is the calibrate probe button

the logo is flashing yellow/blue
    Last edited by gino555; 24.01.2018 at 23:09.

Hi,

Exactly same for me :-/

Thank

what means "does not work"?

buttons are greyed out and can't be pressed or buttons are normal and can be clicked but nothing is happening?

your screenshot is not helpful, the buttons in question are not visible

Hi,

->buttons are normal and can be clicked but nothing is happening

Thank

and the pump numbers are correct?

1,2,3 are the actual numbers of the doser used for KHD?

I can't answer for gino555, but for me my setup, it's pumps 6,7,8, settings are good and calibration done.
    Last edited by Gael; 25.01.2018 at 12:54.