Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: cant set up KHD

OK, I will wait with the official release until you three confirmed that it works with P3 now without any issues.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Will try mine tommorrow

Ok , have done some extensive testing tonight , which ranged from being slightly worried to very worried to very pleased !

I wanted to carry on testing until I got two consistent results.

Results below

So I will take the last two as been accurate as they correspond to my test kit reading.

After the first test the status box showed an error " not enough reagent" even though it showed as been full. I cured this by disabling KH Director and then re enabling.

The only problem I have left is that the record measurement tick box is greyed out.

How quickly will the reagent evaporate ? I have removed the cap and put the tube in the bottle. Do I need to partly seal it?
    Last edited by paulfars; 27.01.2018 at 22:27.

the first 2-3 measurements may be wrong if there has been too much reagent left in the measurement cell after priming the reagent tube
    maybe you did not flush the measurement cell after priming (or not enough) or there was just too much reagent in the cell due too much priming

if the values are too high then there was maybe air in the reagent tube, see also hints about the reagent tubing in the manual

when the values settled now in a reasonable area then all seems to be OK

After the first test the status box showed an error " not enough reagent" even though it showed as been full. I cured this by disabling KH Director and then re enabling.
    the filling level of the reagent pump must be > 50ml

How quickly will the reagent evaporate ? I have removed the cap and put the tube in the bottle. Do I need to partly seal it?
    not so fast, actually I have open bottles all the time here while testing
    some use just some tape to seal it
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The only problem I have left is that the record measurement tick box is greyed out.
    measurement recording is supported only for P4 at the moment, it will be added for P3 and GHL Doser 2 with the next updates, I had no chance to get this done until now

Hi,

It’s work for me too now with 6.33 :-)

Thank

Gael

so we take this issue as solved, thanks again for your help

the new GCC 1.1.1.1 has just been uploaded, is available in our download section

28 January, 8:00 PM:
    1st test 8.0dKH
    2nd test 9.5dKH
    3rd test 9.5dKH
    4th test 9.5dKH
    5th test 9.5dKH

29 January:
    4:00 AM: 9,4dKH
    -->5:00 AM +125ml KH <--
    7:00 AM: 9,8dKH
    1:00 PM: 10,1dKH (why ???)
    2:00 PM: Measuring...
    Last edited by Gael; 29.01.2018 at 14:09.

1st test 10.5dKH
    2nd test 10.5dKH
    3rd test 8.7dKH
    4th test 8.7dKH
    5th test 8.8dKH

28 January, 8:00 PM:
    1st test 8.0dKH
    2nd test 9.5dKH
    3rd test 9.5dKH
    4th test 9.5dKH
    5th test 9.5dKH

29 January:
    4:00 AM: 9,4dKH
    -->5:00 AM +125ml KH <--
    7:00 AM: 9,8dKH
    1:00 PM: 10,1dKH (why ???)
    2:00 PM: 10,1dKH (Ok, but don't understand how KH increased...)
    7:00 PM: 10,0dKH
    Last edited by Gael; 29.01.2018 at 18:59.