Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GHL app outside network setup

This issue is resolved with with version 0.14.4 from Wednesday/Thursday last week.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I still get no connection when using my specific port.
    The old GHL app works

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Please try to remove your device from MyDevices page and add it again.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Is that the My Devices page on the app?
    If yes, have done it and still does not work.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Could you please send us your connection settings from the app and your device network settings to support@ghl-kl.de, we will then check what could be the problem.

Still not working. The only difference I can see compared to GHL Profilux is the need to enter password.

It works when I'm at home network but not from outside home network.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Do you forward to port 10001 now?
    Do you mean it works with port forwarding within home network or direct access?

The password is not necessary for the new app, we have added PIN support for security.

You could also try using a VPN for connecting from outside home network.

I'm not sure why I should be forwarding it to 10001, when I still can access from outside home network using web browser or the old app using the port I have chosen using dynamic dns.

I have tried to forward to port 10001 but still have the same error

Quote Originally Posted by ispookie666 View Post
    I'm not sure why I should be forwarding it to 10001, when I still can access from outside home network using web browser or the old app using the port I have chosen using dynamic dns.
    Because the new App uses Port 10001 for connecting to ProfiLux 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by ispookie666 View Post
    I have tried to forward to port 10001 but still have the same error
    Is it working on GHL Control Center with this change?
    Which port did you change? You need to replace port 80 with 10001.

I have chsnged the 80 to a different port(xyz) to access from outside. This works with every way other than the app.