Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GHL Control Center 1.1.0.6 for KHD

Updated the firmware to 7.10. So that works. Also tried to update the wifi on a different computer (win10). Same problem.

Update: Installed Windows 7 and tried it again. Same error...

More problems... I updated to 7.10. Now the temp is off. I have a manuell tempprobe that always have been in sync with the profilux. Now after the update the profilux reads 2 C to high. The p4 is reset with factory settings then the settings is imported via file. This is both direct on the p4 and my exbox 2, so on two different tanks. What to do?

Update! I did a reset on the p4 and disconnected all pab and did a reset in the pab. Redid all settings (no backup). Then added pab one efter one. Allso now the exbox 2 is last in the chain. The p4 now show the correct temp. The exbox still is 1,3 C to high. I allso swapped the tempprobes. Same values so its the exbox 2. Tested before and after I updated the exbox with new firmware. Still the same.
    Last edited by faltaren; 05.01.2018 at 19:27.

Quote Originally Posted by faltaren View Post
    Updated the firmware to 7.10. So that works. Also tried to update the wifi on a different computer (win10). Same problem.

Update: Installed Windows 7 and tried it again. Same error...
    I found the reason for your WiFi-Update Trouble: There was a file missing in GCC 1106
    I fixed the installer for GCC1106 and updated it

-> please download GCC1106 again (version of today) and install again
    after that the WiFi update tool shall work
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by faltaren View Post
    More problems... I updated to 7.10. Now the temp is off. I have a manuell tempprobe that always have been in sync with the profilux. Now after the update the profilux reads 2 C to high. The p4 is reset with factory settings then the settings is imported via file. This is both direct on the p4 and my exbox 2, so on two different tanks. What to do?

Update! I did a reset on the p4 and disconnected all pab and did a reset in the pab. Redid all settings (no backup). Then added pab one efter one. Allso now the exbox 2 is last in the chain. The p4 now show the correct temp. The exbox still is 1,3 C to high. I allso swapped the tempprobes. Same values so its the exbox 2. Tested before and after I updated the exbox with new firmware. Still the same.
    you can adjust the shown temperature using GCC, please do this so you can see the same readings
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes I have. But why is it wrong? The profilux should have the right readings...

Skickat från min G8141 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    I found the reason for your WiFi-Update Trouble: There was a file missing in GCC 1106
    I fixed the installer for GCC1106 and updated it

-> please download GCC1106 again (version of today) and install again
    after that the WiFi update tool shall work
    Will try this. Thx

Something is very wrong. When i upload the firmware and then reboots the profilux the wifi redy is checked. module version is 0. When i reupload the file system the filesystystem ok is checked and firmware is 6565. BUT. The wifi dosent start. I have all the settings. If i reboot the profilux its back to no filesystem and module 0.

we take this to 2nd level support

please email GHL

I've emaild the support now