Thread: Connecting p4 to gcc ?

Default Connecting p4 to gcc ?

Hello
    i cant get the Gcc to Connect to my P4
    i have the GCC 1.1.0.3
    Fmw 7.05
    Wi-Fi Fmw 6311
    The p4 connects to my router and the green light is flashing in the front of my p4
    i can log in to my GHL cloud on my p4
    but when i try to log in to the gcc its scannig network for my g4 and it cant find it?
    i have tryed With static IP adr and the RS485 delay
    i also had problem conecting it to the router so i had to use the WPS button

I really need help

thanks

regards
    Kenneth
    Last edited by Kenneth; 03.01.2018 at 12:08.

Hi Kenneth,

Please connect via USB and go to the COMMUNICATIONS settings page. Set the IP address of the P4 to another number.

For example, if your P4 currently has an IP address of 192.168.1.75, choose another number such as 192.168.1.200

The green light indicates that it is connected to your wifi network, the IP address may just need to be updated. You can also edit the existing GCC P4 WiFi connection settings by entering the assigned IP address, instead of allowing GCC to search your network for a P4.

I would also recommend that you update the FW on your ProfiLux and WiFi module firmware. This will allow you to utilize from the most current features and improvements.
    Last edited by Vinny; 03.01.2018 at 12:17.

Hi Vinny

I have tried changing the IP adr and tried to entering the IP adr in the GCC P4 Connection settings
    I have also updated the FW on the P4 and it goes sucsessfully, but when I log in to the p4 it still has the old FW and it says New FW available
    I have also tried to reset everything back to default settings and start all over....

Restart your router and P4, then try to connect after a few minutes.

When updating the P4 firmware, please make sure to use the newer version of GCC. When asked to select the firmware version, be sure to select the newest version.

Which version of GCC program ? 1.1.0.5?
    it says Beta Version in your download section?

GCC v1105 is only needed if you had a Maxi doser which is not the case here.

You can do the update using GCC v1103. Take a look at our how-to video for performing the P4 firmware update:
    https://youtu.be/Fj0SH93QoKc

I have the FW upgraded but no luck with the connection to the GCC
    I have pinged the IP adr and I get 4 package sent and 4 recived
    I have tried to go into upgrade the wifi module but I can't get into the P4 when I use the IP adr using the Admin and PW

Try to access the P4 web server with Google Chrome browser.