Thread: wifi upgrade profilux 4

Default wifi upgrade profilux 4

Hi

I just got a new p4. I need to upgrade de wifi firmware. I followed the video but got a problem at a point. when I enter the ip address in the browser Microsoft edge ask me for a password . I just don t know what password it is. Maybe someone can show me the way around%

is there an other way%

Thanks

forgot to say that I am on window 10

Please test it with Internet Explorer

regards Pit

The login info is listed on the video description, our blog post, and on the GCC COMMUNICATION settings page.

thanks a lot! problem solved.

Hi! i upgraded the wifi firmware to 6619 and now i dont received texte message alerts. I still receive email alerts. Needless to say that i haven t change anything except for the wifi upgrade and firmware upgrade (7.12) . Do you guys have any ideas what could have happened?

Thanks!

Hello,

can you tell us what exactly you mean by 'text message alerts'?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Hello,

can you tell us what exactly you mean by 'text message alerts'?
    i received text alert on my cell phone via my phone number. That doesn t work anymore but i still receive email alerts to my email box.