Thread: Cyber Week at GHL

Default Cyber Week at GHL

From now until Nov. 27, 2017, all Mitras LX7 LED luminaires and ProfiLux 4 controller sets are 10% off.
    You get this special at every participating dealer and in the GHL Webshop.

To receive the discount please use the coupon code GHLCyber2017.

Cyberweek 2017.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Mattias

Yesterday when i was trying to put the order through to claim the 10% discount I was having trouble with submitting the order, it kept rejecting it and getting a error page saying contact mattis with a email address, for some reason.
    I checked under the information tab in the Redem your voucher link, it said voucher was running to 28/11/2017

when i tried to use the voucher today to try agian it says it has expired and i am still getting error pages sometimes with your website for some reason.

is there anyway you can revive this voucher for me today and help me with the order? anyone one else getting this error page?

any help you can offer would be appreciated mattias.
    Last edited by SPSQueen; 28.11.2017 at 17:37.

Please contact GHL directly. By phone, or by mail. You can find the dates here.
    I would order directly from GHL via mail, and describe your problem
    regards Pit