Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GHL Connect - App working but dashboard blank

Default GHL Connect - App working but dashboard blank

Hi guys,

Using an iPhone 6, iOS 11.

I’ve had the app working previously, but now all the items have disappeared from the dashboard page. The rest of the app works fine. If I click the paintbrush I can’t add things back in.

I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstall but the same has happened again.

Any ideas?

B1090BC5-43AF-4BF8-9C70-E9A6FF23B43A.png

Have you clicked on the plus after clicking the paintbrush? It opens a pop-up where you can select the tiles to add.
    And after adding the tiles please make sure you click on the checkmark to save your changes. Otherwise all your changes will be dismissed.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, tried all the buttons and nothing worked. I ended up deleting the app and reinstalling...we’ll see how long it stays for this time

Good to hear that it's working again.
    If this problem occurs again, please don't hesitate to contact us here again so we can fix this as soon as possible.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok I'll take a closer look on this.

Has there been any changes or updates to the App/GHL settings since last week?

For the past few days I have been unable to connect to my GHL remotely except through myGHL. All other options have failed (using the IP address in a browser, using GCC over wifi and GHL Connect App). I tried the ping on my IP for the GHL and it was successful and the GHL was lighting up blue as if it was connected to the internet.

However, I have tried to connect just now via the GHL Connect App and it is working again (although the dashboard is still blank). I am worried about this unstable connection.

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by mraporter; 20.11.2017 at 20:13.

No there has been no changes and I have no idea why this could happen.

To your dashboard problem:
    I couldn't reproduce it but I've made some changes that might solve the problem. We will include this into the next update coming in a few days.

Hi guys,

I've updated to the latest version of the app, but this problem still happens for me.

Any further ideas? Thank you

We're planning to rework the dashboard within the next few weeks. When we're finished this and some other problems should be solved.