Thread: Suggestion: Wifi configuration and reboot from LCD

Default Suggestion: Wifi configuration and reboot from LCD

Would like to add a suggestion of something that I feel is really feel is useful, especially for the Mitras (where power plugs and access to USB is limited)

Its two functions I would love to see (maybe it already exists and if so please enlighten me!).

1. Possibility to configure WIFI directly on the display (so no need to use a laptop to change IP and climb over the tank to put in a USB cable on the Mitras).
    2. Possibility to reboot the lights from the display. I have made everything hidden, so I have to crawl to unplug the lights. For me, just would make life easier.

I would love these feature as well (y)

Daumen hoch

Quote Originally Posted by alekslyse View Post
    Would like to add a suggestion of something that I feel is really feel is useful, especially for the Mitras (where power plugs and access to USB is limited)

Its two functions I would love to see (maybe it already exists and if so please enlighten me!).

1. Possibility to configure WIFI directly on the display (so no need to use a laptop to change IP and climb over the tank to put in a USB cable on the Mitras).
    2. Possibility to reboot the lights from the display. I have made everything hidden, so I have to crawl to unplug the lights. For me, just would make life easier.
    That is so good!