Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graphics

Default Graphics

Good day,
    It will be possible to have sensor historical data graphics in myghl?

This is already available for the ProfiLux 4 and will soon be available for the P3.

Hi,
    Where do i find the charts in myGHL? Or is it not available for P3.1 yet?
    If the answer is no, can I find it anywhere else for KHD? I cannot find it on the local webserver either.

Graph support on myGHL for the ProfiLux 3 is on our to-do list.

This includes the KHD graphing.

Hi

Any update regarding graph for khd with Profilux 3.1?

It's still on our to-do list, but we can't tell a binding date.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,
    I noticed an update (1.1.2.5) where you now store measurement data to GHL Connect. I can see all my values exept Kh (I can see the label for Kh, but no data is stored). Is something wrong with my setup, or has this not been fixed yet?

Have you enabled the record of the measurement data in GHL Control Center (Probe/sensor controls->Measurement data)?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,
    The KHD is not listed under Measurement data. If I open the view of KHD I can see a disabled checkbox for "record measurement values".

Have you also updated the ProfiLux firmware? An update is required for this functionality.