Thread: problem with L1-L2 in extra box

Default problem with L1-L2 in extra box

How do I find L1 and L2 on my spare box ??
    Must use the 4 outputs to some light
    but when I look in the light group and in 1-10 volts, they only go from 1-32 but can not see
    what kind of one goes to what if I just have to take it 5-6-7-8 and then they are in the other box
    if I just have to take it 5-6-7-8 and then they are in the other box

Hi,

ProfiLux 3eX and P4 has 3 L-ports, the first port is L1/L2, second L3/L4, third L5/L6.

When an expansion box is connected, you get an additional 2 L-ports. These ports are automatically assigned as L7/L8 and L9/L10. For any additional L-ports that are added, the port numbering will continue at L11/L12.

If you need to control 4-light channels, you would only need to use 2-L ports since each port can control 2 separate channels. If you want to control 8 channels, 4 separate L-ports are needed.

When you go to the 1-10V INTERFACE settings page in GCC, you need to select the L-channel number you would like to edit. In your case, since you want to control a lighting fixture, the selected L-channel should be assigned as an ILLUMINATION channel. For example, if you connect the light to L3/L4, you should select the L3 channel and set this channel to an ILLUMINATION channel. Once that's done, you should select the L4 channel and assign this to a different ILLUMINATION channel. Keep in mind that if you want to control 2-light channels, you would use our YL2 splitter and then connect your two fixture cables to this splitter.