Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tunze 6105 vs redox

Default tunze 6105 vs redox

the redox reading on the proflux has been reading 45mv for the last few weeks,then it dawned on me that it was when i went from a very poor closed loop system to 4 tunze 6105's the increase in flow is amazing.

Anyway when i turn off the tunzes off at the wall socket and the redox returns to normal about 330mv. turn them back on and the redox starts to drop, also if the din plugs are unpluged so the pumps end up at full power the redox starts to return to normal?

do I understand correctly - if you unplug the DIN-connectors and the power is present at the same time (pumps run at full power) the readings are OK?

yes if the din plugs are unpluged with the power still on the tunze pumps the reading starts to go back to normal?

ok, then is this a problem we had a few times in the past

some electromagnetical interferences come from the pumps through the into the ProfiLux and cause bad readings

we are aware of this and already started to develop a special electronic filter for this purpose which will be installed between the pumps and the ProfiLux

please watch our forum, we will announce when we are ready with it

ok thanks ,

have we any updates on this problem yet as i am now using the tunze controller , just so i can read a stable radox value.

I have 2x 6105 and 2x 6055 in my tank on a P3 EX and I dont have that problem... how is the "extra" cables from the probe or the Tunze's stored?

I first rearranged my cables helped a bit.
    although I've added a grounding probe to my tank to get my redox stable.

I have 6105's but I suspected my T5's of the cause (deviation was less when the T5's are off)

will try extra ground probe in the sump.
    i have tried the profilux sat on the floor in front of tank , sensors then go straight to the tank, not next to any power cables and i still get the strange readings its as if the tunze backfeed the profilux. will post after i have done the extra probe.

You should be able to messure the voltage with a multimeter. If it's really the Tunze I wouls send it for replacement...