Thread: Some small problems with the last updates

Default Some small problems with the last updates

Hi, I have detected a problem with the new updates. I am using GHL CC 1.1.0.0 and PROFILUX firmware 7.08. The problems are:

- There is an offset of 2 hours between profilux’s time and the time of the last data in the charts.

- Sometimes, Profilux sends me an email with a temperature alert, indicating that the temperature is 40 degrees!!. It is impossible.
    Last edited by decena; 21.08.2017 at 08:36.

I continue with the same problem. I have have this problem since I updated to GHL control center 1.1.0.0. When I made the screenshot:

- Real Time: 9:03 AM
    - Profilux Time: 9:03 AM
    - Last measurement data: 11:15 AM

As you can see there is a two hours offset. What I can do? Attach screenshot so you can see it. What I can do? Attach screenshot so you can see it.

IMAGE1.jpg

IMAGE2.jpg
    Last edited by decena; 21.08.2017 at 08:37.

Hello,

the time offset seems not be handled, if the clock auto. setting is set to none.
    We will look into this issue.

Alternatively, you can use NTP for getting the UTC time from the internet NTP-servers.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Hello,

the time offset seems not be handled, if the clock auto. setting is set to none.
    We will look into this issue.

Alternatively, you can use NTP for getting the UTC time from the internet NTP-servers.
    Thanks Matthias. I’m going to use NTP.

I´m trying to download the new 1.1.0.0 but everytime I hit download, it shows me again the main download page of GHL. I have tryed it with chrome and firefox, and with the 2 buttons for the download nad no one of them wsemms to work.

It´s only my fault?

Hi,

I just tested this on my end and the file downloaded normally, there was no redirect. Can you try again?

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...nter-v1-1-0-0/

I have tried again and now it´s working, I dont know why it didn´t work yesterday.

thank you.