Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please add more servers

Default Please add more servers

Im not sure if its programming, load or server errors that makes the myghl unreliable and slow, but if load please add more serveres as most of the day (at least here in Europe) the myGHL is so slow and unresponsive its not pleasant to use. Sometimes during the evening or night its snappy and fast, but when it can take up to a minute to load the initial page and very slow to browse its not good.

So please add more resources to this asap.

Am I the only one that experiencing myghl issues? Like now cloudflare cant reach the server and its impossible to access myghl - when I can its so slow I just load up remote desktop to GCC. I dont feel that is how it should be or presented.

What country, and ISP are you on?
    marco

RS Reefer 450; /////GHL P3 * 2x PB5.1 * PLM-PWC * -> * 2x Mitras LX 7206, Doser 2 SA Royal Exclusiv RD3 80w(10v) * Bubble King Double Cone 180 w/ RD3
    GHL Owners Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc

Quote Originally Posted by ReefClownMIA View Post
    What country, and ISP are you on?
    Norway - ISP: Altibox (Fiberoptics) got a gigabit line.

Quote Originally Posted by alekslyse View Post
    Norway - ISP: Altibox (Fiberoptics) got a gigabit line.
    I have the same ISP as you alekslyse, but I dont have any problems at all...

Quote Originally Posted by keneil01 View Post
    I have the same ISP as you alekslyse, but I dont have any problems at all...
    Never problems? No Cloudflare, no response time on accessing your P4? No clicking delay when selecting options, and always connected (never experinced the P4 not being connected to myGHL) and using it everyday?

I ask cause in this hobby I noticed a lot of experienced differ. I have no issues at all with other parts of my network, only the GHL stuff connectivity.

I've got troubles too with "myghl". Now it doesn't connect on the cloud. It's offline
    I write from Barcelona (Spain) with Movistar wit 300 Gb of fiber
    Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by josepzp View Post
    I've got troubles too with "myghl". Now it doesn't connect on the cloud. It's offline
    I write from Barcelona (Spain) with Movistar wit 300 Gb of fiber
    Kind regards
    Same here, cloudflare report error in server this time (not their relay dns). Been a bit up and down this evening for me.

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 22.38.47.jpg
    Last edited by alekslyse; 04.08.2017 at 21:39.

I have also experienced issues with my P4, in the last 4 days, never really had an issue before, until now. The Logo changes to white, and even the WiFi led goes off?, I assumed these were independent, since even when the WiFi led is off I can connect to my P4 using WiFi on GCC. It has been disconnecting and reconnecting all day today. i have verified my internet connection has been working all day.
    Last edited by oscarmk; 07.08.2017 at 05:45.

I think its a bit slow too.
    My isp is telenor, 60/60 Mbit/s fiber line.