Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please add more servers

Today again next to impossible to use. Best case is several minutes waiting for response. I got into the dashboard once after 4-5 minutes waiting to enable feed mode, other than that its just loading /waiting for response.

Was really quick for me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vega77 View Post
    Was really quick for me right now.
    Yes right now its fast for me too, but 30 minutes ago it was unuseable. Im not sure if its not enough capacity for peak hours or so and should be done something about right away.

I have noticed it will be in the white logo status, and without any WiFi led for most of the time, then as soon as I go to GCC and connect to it via WiFi it will turn on the WiFi led, and the logo changes to blue, despite that I can't access my device on myghl. I keep getting http 502 error code on myghl.com. I also went to my modem page to verify that the device is still connected when the GCC logo is white and the WiFi led is off, and it is. This seems like a bug?. Even if myghl is down, the WiFi led should still show the correct status which is connected (as proven by my router attached devices) and also because as soon as I try to connect via WiFi using GCC logo changes to blue and WiFi led turns on.

Anyone else seeing the same issue with the WiFi led?

Hello Oscar,

send us the information for myGHL-ID, serialnumber, settings.par file to
    support@ghl-kl.de with reference to this thread.
    This way, we can have a deeper look into the issue you described.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarmk View Post
    I have noticed it will be in the white logo status, and without any WiFi led for most of the time, then as soon as I go to GCC and connect to it via WiFi it will turn on the WiFi led, and the logo changes to blue, despite that I can't access my device on myghl. I keep getting http 502 error code on myghl.com. I also went to my modem page to verify that the device is still connected when the GCC logo is white and the WiFi led is off, and it is. This seems like a bug?. Even if myghl is down, the WiFi led should still show the correct status which is connected (as proven by my router attached devices) and also because as soon as I try to connect via WiFi using GCC logo changes to blue and WiFi led turns on.

Anyone else seeing the same issue with the WiFi led?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Now its something strange again. The P4 refuse to connect to myghl. One of the mitras does.

Tried to remove the P4 from myghl and re add it, but of course myghl say the device is not connected.

The P4 can be pinged, it has -48dbM connection (extremely good connection), and I can access it via the network... How can it be this unstable?

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Hello Oscar,

send us the information for myGHL-ID, serialnumber, settings.par file to
    support@ghl-kl.de with reference to this thread.
    This way, we can have a deeper look into the issue you described.
    Thank you MatthiasF!, I've sent the email with the required information.

Hello Aleksander,

can you check, whether measurement values are recorded on your ProfiLux 4 and
    disable the recording, in order to test the connection afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by alekslyse View Post
    Now its something strange again. The P4 refuse to connect to myghl. One of the mitras does.

Tried to remove the P4 from myghl and re add it, but of course myghl say the device is not connected.

The P4 can be pinged, it has -48dbM connection (extremely good connection), and I can access it via the network... How can it be this unstable?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by alekslyse View Post
    Never problems? No Cloudflare, no response time on accessing your P4? No clicking delay when selecting options, and always connected (never experinced the P4 not being connected to myGHL) and using it everyday?

I ask cause in this hobby I noticed a lot of experienced differ. I have no issues at all with other parts of my network, only the GHL stuff connectivity.
    Sorry for my late replay. I have not used "myghl" much in the past, since it was very buggy at the beginning. Since your post, I have started to use it more. I have tried to log in at various times of the day, and only one time it took a while before responding. Right now I'm in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), and have absolutely no problem to reach my P3/myghl in Norway. Its actually very fast, and the hotel internet connection is not the best. It might be related to the P4 and not P3...

I know this was not the answer you wanted to hear, but it might be helpful to Mattias to find a solution.