Thread: DSunY Turing W LED to Profilux 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default DSunY Turing W LED to Profilux 4

First let me apologize if this has been asked before or is a dumb question (i'm new to the profilux 4 and its capabilities and to technical wiring. There's a lot of abbreviations used that baffle me !!! But i'm learning !)
    Ok , don't laugh I bought 4 of these light units as after everything else the budget bucket became empty rather quickly.

They are the full spectrum "reef" units 4 channel controlled by a Turing W control unit.

Ok enough of my waffle and to pick the brains of you experts out there, is there a way I can use the profilux 4 to control these lights rather than the Turing box ?

Any help or advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Tyc

Hi there,

I could not find much technical information on these lights. If these lights have a 1-10v input, it can be controlled with our LBF-AP accessory. Other than that, it does not look like it is compatible with 3rd party controllers.

Thanks Vinny,

Do you think I would be able to test the multi plug on this to see what voltage it transmits to the light and it what sequence ?

Our port transmits a 1-10v signal which can be set to put out any varying voltage between that range. The light fixture itself would need to have a port of some sort which would be for external control.

Hello everyone I'm after knowledge and help from the community.
    I have 4 dsuny led panels and want to control them using the 0-10v control from a profilux 4.
    I asked the maker for some technical details and after 4 months I finally got a reply as follows:
    control signal is PWM and positive, it can be controller by 0-6V.
    My question is what would I need to convert the 0-10v from the P4 to the pwm 0-6v to control the leds ?
    Thank you in advance for any help
    Regards
    Anthony

Hallo Anthony
    I have 4 dsuny led panels and want to control them using the 0-10v control from a profilux 4.
    I asked the maker for some technical details and after 4 months I finally got a reply as follows:
    control signal is PWM and positive, it can be controller by 0-6V.......
    see your other post

regards Pit