Thread: Breeze Fan running backwards???

Default Breeze Fan running backwards???

This has been raised on Reef2Reef forum, what direction is the air meant to flow through your breeze fans?? I suspect my fans are runnng backwards which would explain why the performance is so poor, comparing it to other fans around the house and the air flow is difinatly reversed, the air flow is through the Fan as you look at it below, which I would say is the wrong direction. And the fans are spinning counter clockwise as I look at it again as you look at the picture. Any ideas guys?
    Attached Images Attached Images

the fans always run the same direction,they have no other choice, the direction is fixed

the air flow must go in direction of the water surface in your tank (it must "blow"), if this is not the case the turn it around
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.