Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mail provider settings/setup for mail sending with ProfiLux 4

Perfect, it works and this is definitely helpful to help others setting up mail notification successfully.
    Tthanks for sharing this excellent guide.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Finally my email alarms are working with the method described by premiero AND after updating to GHL Control Center V1.1.2.6 Beta with the included Profilux 4 firmware 7.21.
    Thank you very much for the help

No joy here on this issue w/ Firmware 7.21 and GCC v1127. emails are not working....

Quote Originally Posted by kngfisher View Post
    No joy here on this issue w/ Firmware 7.21 and GCC v1127. emails are not working....
    ok, I just had success by switching to auto assigning IP address via iOS app. all other settings were taken from premiero. The auto assign IP address was done via phone. Test emails now work.

Es dürfte in der FW7.22 für PL4 einen Fehler in der länge des Passwortfeldes für die eMail Benachrichtigung geben. Google und Apple verwenden jetzt 19 stellige Applikationspasswörter, man kann aber nur 14 oder 16 eingeben.

There seem to be an issue in FW release 7.22 for PL4. The password field doesn´t accept passwords longer then 14 or 16 digits. Apple and Google now use 19 digits: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
    Last edited by pkarrer; 08.08.2019 at 09:54.

Quote Originally Posted by pkarrer View Post
    Es dürfte in der FW7.22 für PL4 einen Fehler in der länge des Passwortfeldes für die eMail Benachrichtigung geben. Google und Apple verwenden jetzt 19 stellige Applikationspasswörter, man kann aber nur 14 oder 16 eingeben.

There seem to be an issue in FW release 7.22 for PL4. The password field doesn´t accept passwords longer then 14 or 16 digits. Apple and Google now use 19 digits: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
    I'm having this same problem - trying to use my sparkpost account - they generate a very long password (40 characters) that I can't change. As soon as I paste it in the password field my save button disappears.

Hello,

I will forward this and let you know, whether this can be modified in a future release.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Gmail is working again!! In profilux 3.1 by usb to PC

Hi Folks

I have setup a static IP on my P4 and this stops the ability to send mail notifications
    hopefully this will be corrected some time soon.

Cheers, Brock

I updates to Firmware 7.25 some time ago, because I need that for the ION Director.
    But it seems that broke my email-notitifaction, i cannot get it to work anymore.

After the update i had to reset the device and restore the settings, used the settings I backed up right before the update.
    I also deleted the APP password in Google, added a new one and configured that in the GCC.
    But even sending test mails does not work. Is there any way to debug that thing or find the reason why this is not working?