Thread: Update GCC 1.0.9.9, Firmware LX7 V1.07 and P4 7.07

Default Update GCC 1.0.9.9, Firmware LX7 V1.07 and P4 7.07

This is a larger update, see details in the download area.
    Although we tested for weeks with some beta testers this is for now a beta version, the changes were very deep.

Note:
    Since the update for the P4 was quite large and the internal data structure had to be changed significantly, a factory default after the update to V7.07 could not be avoided.
    Therefore (as always): Save settings and data before updating!

Limitations:
    The measurement data recording was completely reprogrammed since the measurement chart display is prepared for myGHL now (comes in the next myGHL update).
    The new measurement data memory is no longer compatible with the old version, so old data are lost during the update.
    We were not able to implement the measurement charts in this GCC version.
    So: If it is important for you to read and display measurement data with GCC you should better wait and update with the next GCC version.
    Sending emails is included now, however token support is a bigger job and not yet available, comes in the next update.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello ,
    Thank you !

Attention for those who update, probes calibration lost here
    --
    Best Regards, Stéphane DAILLY.
    Administrator www.aqua-passion.com.

After the update it did indeed lose all calibration data. Push buttons on the P4 are not working, maybe one push out of a hundred gets trough, so the calibration is not possible via controller (do I have faulty control panel or is it something else?). I believe I still can´t calibrate my probes via GCC? Also I lost connection to MyGHL, was this expected?

hello , buttons on P4 are ok for me after update
    I just calibrated again
    To my knowledge, it is not yet possible to calibrate with GCC or MyGHL

Have you restarted the P4 after the update?
    Last edited by Aqua-Passion; 16.06.2017 at 21:32.
    --
    Best Regards, Stéphane DAILLY.
    Administrator www.aqua-passion.com.

Quote Originally Posted by ZicoCata View Post
    After the update it did indeed lose all calibration data. Push buttons on the P4 are not working, maybe one push out of a hundred gets trough, so the calibration is not possible via controller (do I have faulty control panel or is it something else?). I believe I still can´t calibrate my probes via GCC? Also I lost connection to MyGHL, was this expected?
    a) key calibration: yes, this is now possible with the new GCC (see menu extras/hardware) and the new 7.07

b) myGHL: works, please check relevant settings and make sure the WiFi module is updated also (see new WiFi firmware in GCC program folder)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

@matthias what are the master change in LX7 new firmware??

thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Alvizon View Post
    @matthias what are the master change in LX7 new firmware??

thank you...
    Hello Alvizon,

the changes for in LX7 firmware introduces new WiFi communication settings and
    fixes a factory reset, that could occur after a power outage.

Default P4 e-mail

I have updated GCC, firmware and WiFi modules and now have the P4 sending e-mails. However, the P4 will only send "text". I am receiving no data. I followed the example in this thread http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/ar...hp/t-3833.html, but still no data. I attached the GCC screenshot of my attempt to send receive just alarm status via e-mail.

The e-mails send successfully but the text of the e-mail reads "$$ALMS$$". No data.

Any ideas? Is there any kind of manual or tutorial for P4 e-mails?

Thanks in Advance, Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bstohrer View Post
    I have updated GCC, firmware and WiFi modules and now have the P4 sending e-mails. However, the P4 will only send "text". I am receiving no data. I followed the example in this thread http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/ar...hp/t-3833.html, but still no data. I attached the GCC screenshot of my attempt to send receive just alarm status via e-mail.

The e-mails send successfully but the text of the e-mail reads "$$ALMS$$". No data.

Any ideas? Is there any kind of manual or tutorial for P4 e-mails?

Thanks in Advance, Bob
    Answer is within the first post, last sentence..

"Sending emails is included now, however token support is a bigger job and not yet available, comes in the next update."
    Elos Diamond Midi 36
    Mitras 7206
    ProfiLux 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jerel1 View Post
    Answer is within the first post, last sentence..

"Sending emails is included now, however token support is a bigger job and not yet available, comes in the next update."
    Thanks! I saw that, but failed to understand the meaning of "token support". I have it straight now!