Thread: Propre with the pH senor

Default Propre with the pH senor

Prople with the ph sensor

I have bought a profilux 4 and do not get the ph value to work.
    It says either ph3.00 or 10.50. Have tried to calibrate but get along calib.val.diffe.to.small.
    Has tried to change the sensor without results. The value does not change if I move the sensor to different ph values
    Sincerely
    Niklas

Hi Niklas,

The pH calibration process requires you to use two different calibration fluids. Are you selecting the correct fluid values?

When you are prompted to dip the probe in fluid, make sure to dip the probe in the correct fluid value. For example, for saltwater, the fluids 7pH and 9pH should be used. When prompted to dip probe in calibration fluid 7pH, make sure to dip in that fluid.

Hello
    Yes, I tried to calibrate with both liquids in the correct order. I have a profilux 3 that has calibrated many times so I'm not quite a beginner.
    The problem is that the value is static and does not change at all. When I try to calibrate, I do not get that far for the profileux saying that calib.val.diffe.to.small.
    And then you will not come on

Hi did you resolve this issue as im suffering exactly the same problem any help please

Hi,

please create a support ticket in our ticket system to continue the support there.
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...kets-enquiries
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.