Thread: Frozen slave unit, 2 times in a week

Default Frozen slave unit, 2 times in a week

Hello

Now today another slave was again froozen, and I have the firmware 1.05 (not 1.04). I tried to update my units via the GCC version 1.0.9.1(that is the software version i run) to get backward to 1.04 but that was not succeeded, my computer behaved strange and the windows restarted and the update was not succeeded. Luckily the old version 1.05 was left so I just unplugged the power and restarted it. This 1.05 version was from factory, I have not done any update. Is it something with version 1.05 which have this issue of froozen unit? This is the second time in one week, two different units but always the slave.

I must give you credits for rapid and helpful support so far:-) My other questions is answered. Now it is only this issue left and the wifi-thing, but that I can manage later I think.

/Jonas
    IMG_2636.jpg

Hi

it does not matter if you have firmware 1.04 or 1.05, there were only internal changes for our production in the 1.05, which means that the 1.04 work exactly as the 1.05 for the user.
    Actually most of the Mitras LX7 shipped so far have 1.05.

There have no issues been reported with 1.04/1.05, we will continue with this support case directly, PM sent.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Then I understand, 1.05=1.04. Helpful to know of course.
    I have mailed you concerning the issue with frozen unit.

/J

Hello, was there any resolution to this issue? I’ve been experiencing the same problem with mine.

Anyone? any kind of a response would be appreciated.

Froze three times already since Sunday!