Thread: MITRAS Simulation pattern

Default MITRAS Simulation pattern

Hi all , Iv'e seen people mount their lights in one of two orientations, either running back to front which would be parallel with sides of the tank or side to side being parallel with the front and rear walls of the tank.When using the Mitras' simulations (clow cover , sunrise and set etc.) do the lights activate along their length or width? I need to know so that I can decide which orientation I should mount my lights in as my tank is 8feet long and 2feet wide so I would like all simulations to run from the left to right side of the tank.
    Last edited by Dumaurier7; 28.04.2017 at 23:00.

Anyone? any kind of a response would be appreciated.

The starting position of simulation events per fixture is at random. It does not necessarily start front to back or side to side per say. Instead the clusters themselves are individually dimmed to create a more realistic scenario. If you set a delay for each fixture, you can create the "sweeping" effect and have a more randomized event.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    The starting position of simulation events per fixture is at random. It does not necessarily start front to back or side to side per say. Instead the clusters themselves are individually dimmed to create a more realistic scenario. If you set a delay for each fixture, you can create the "sweeping" effect and have a more randomized event.
    how to do for me for each fixture to set a delay. how long is it for the best result. Thanks.