Thread: MITRAS LX7206 Channels

Default MITRAS LX7206 Channels

Good day, I just received one of my LX7s with two more on the way (right Vinny 😬?) so I've started to familiarize myself with the illumination controls and the light composer. I've since succeeded in creating a program and loading it into the light but what I can't seem to grasp is the selection of the various light sources and I cannot find the detailed discription of the channels and colors anywhere so my questions are as follows;

1.There are way more than 9 color options but the light only has 9 channels so how does one properly select and name the sources for the various illumination runs?
    2. Why does the composer show 10 channels when the light only has 9?
    3. How are the chlorophyll/ photosynthesis options meant to be used?
    4. What are the actual LED colors assigned to the channels ? eg. CH1=White , CH2=Blue etc.
    5. If I assign say Royal Blue to illumination run 8 when this color is actually physically controlled by channel #3 would the software make the required adjustments to get it to work ?

1. 1-9 are assigned
    2. for future purposes, ignore the disabled channel
    3. this can give you an idea which part of the spectrum is useful for them
    4. see light source table in Light Composer
    5. leave the channel assignment as it is in the default project
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks!

Further to this thread, I have taken a light project and adjusted it to a wanted day length and ramp up and down times but am not sure how to make it respond to moon phase. Is there a particular channel that should have 'moon' ticked?

Also, there is no explanation on the 'temp dep' option. Does this just switch off the lights if the tank reaches say 2c above temp or fade the lights?

Another question, my fans never go above 60%, where can I adjust this maximum and maximum light temp?

I have 4 LX7206 slaved to my P4.

Thanks

Any and all channels can be adjusted for moon phase,you need to go to each individual illumination run and tick the box, then go to which ever color you selected (most likely royal blue and white)and set the output and brightness you want to take effect during the simulation time (7pm to 6am).
    To set the fans you have to go directly on the fixture , it think the fan settings are located in the system menu.

Thank you!

I have adjusted the sim time for the end of my days run, set a percentage of 5. My understanding is I will then get a percentage of the 5% according to the moons phase.

Cheers

John

That's correct.

Thanks.

It is amazing what you can do with these lights. I have them giving a staggered dawn and dusk, random lightning, moon light according to phase, clouds scudding across. Fab.

Criticisms: USB port at the back and so difficult to get to. Not enough instruction on the simulations and lighting capability.

Still... wow!