Thread: Cannot connect new Doser 2.1 to my GHL and lost previous connection

Default Cannot connect new Doser 2.1 to my GHL and lost previous connection

Hello,

I have 2 issues with my Doser 2.0 and new Doser 2.1 (for 2 tanks), both firmware are up-to-date 1.24. In GCC 'systems' myGHL is enabled.

1. Doser 2.0 was previously connected to myGHL without issues since set up 2 years ago. For the last 3 weeks, I have lost connection. Logo flashing white. I am unable to reconnect despite repeated efforts to re-verify and entering the security key, as displayed in GCC.

2. Doser 2.1 was set up 4 weeks ago, programmed via GCC. Under 'systems' myGHL is enabled. The logo is flashing blue. However, it is not connected to myGHL, and it does not appear on the 'Registered Devices'. I have repeatedly entered myGHL ID from GCC but have not been granted a security key for at least 3 weeks.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Cheers
    M

Have you checked to see that both dosers are still connected to your Wi-Fi network? This can be done by connecting to the doser wirelessly from GCC or the app. You can also ping the IP address of both dosers if you know this information.

Thanks Vinny,
    I didn't try as I was under the impression that myGHL and WiFi cannot be used together.
    I suppose I can turn off my GHL in GCC (via USB) and try?

Cheers
    M

WiFi is necessary for myGHL to function.

Two active wireless connections to your doser are not recommended. For example, being connected to the Doser via WiFi using GCC and also being connected to your doser via myGHL at the same time.

Check to see that both dosers are still on your network.

Thanks Vinny,
    My Doser 2.0 has lost wifi connection and the new Doser 2.1 did not have the right IP address.
    I have reconnected them to wifi and will proceed with reactivation of myGHL. Fingers crossed.

Cheers
    M