Thread: Save Icon missing in Doser 2 section of MyGHL

Default Save Icon missing in Doser 2 section of MyGHL

I see it in the P4 section, but currently I see no way to save changes in the Doser 2 section.
    I'm using Safari and Chrome browsers on a Mac.
    The mobile app works fine.
    -dennis

Same here for MyGHL and PF3 with attached doser (1). I cannot save the refilled amount in MyGHL. The save button is gone and OK does not set the refilled amount. Please help! This is one of my favourite functions.

is myGHL configured for read AND write?

see settings in GCC
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes it is set to read and write. One day it was working fine, the next day no save icon.
    -dennis

Default Save Icon missing in Doser 2 section of MyGHL

Mine too. I just updated the fw to the latest version just to be sure. But the result is still the same. In GCC it works fine. But as a MacOS / iOS user I prefer to use MyGHL.

(support for the doser 1 in the app would be nice too )

Ok, basically you say you enabled R/W access and the save button in myGHL disappeared, right?

this is weird, let our myGHL crew check this, they will contact you directly
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Well I never really enabled it on purpose. I just checked:

With and older firmware the button is gone, even when at R/W. After the update I didn't re-check in GCC. Now I have and it was indeed on read-only.
    After setting it to R/W the button re-appeared.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!!!

Default Myghl not saving

I have the same problem
    Please help

Thanks
    Ignasi

Quote Originally Posted by frankvanes View Post
    Well I never really enabled it on purpose. I just checked:

With and older firmware the button is gone, even when at R/W. After the update I didn't re-check in GCC. Now I have and it was indeed on read-only.
    After setting it to R/W the button re-appeared.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ignasi View Post
    I have the same problem
    Please help

Thanks
    Ignasi
    Hello Ignasi,

Send us the assigned myGHL-ID to support@ghl-kl.de,
    so we can lookup your device and connection state.