Thread: Finally - Update GCC 1.0.9.6 and P4 7.05 and Mini 1.05

Default Finally - Update GCC 1.0.9.6 and P4 7.05 and Mini 1.05

we actually planned to release a quite large update, but we decided to release now an intermediate update to provide some important improvements as soon as possibe

such as
    - WiFi / myGHL optimizations
    - higher noise immunity of the digital temp. sensor
    - support also of newer PLM-ADIN versions

the newest GCC is available for download now, it includes the new firmware

PS: a significant larger update, e.g. with email and other missed features for the P4, will be released soon
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Wasn't Firmware v7.05 released with GCC v1.0.9.5 ? How will this new version of GCC improve the noise immunity of the digital temperature sensor if it does not include new firmware ?

No, 7.05 was not included in 1095

it was 7.04

Well that's strange because an email notification I have received earlier, quotes yourself - "This is a revised version of 7.05". But now I cannot see that post anywhere. Can you clarify ? I have been using Fw v 7.05 for some time which is why I posted my original response.

maybe you got from someone a preliminary 7.05

yesterdays 7.05 is the official and final version

please use this
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.