Thread: Mitras lx7 flickering

Default Mitras lx7 flickering

Hi folks, i'm happy with my lights, and finally find maybe the right spectrum setup for my tank..but i have a little (i hope) problem.

Lamps flickering..is heavy and massive , i cannot do a decent picture of my tank because all cameras i try to use show black disturbing lines like a broken tv monitor..

also try with a phone app software to test flickering of leds and value is very high ..i try also my old t5 and levels of flickering is low or not present..i try to test some other LED fixtures and this issues is very less present.

how can you say me?

fixture now running in HO at 60% total power with some channels at 100% and others very dimmed

thank you

i try also with nikon camera and security camera..same hard flickering.

no one can help me?

Hi

didn't we already answer this question via email or FB?

Still the same answer:

all LED lights work with PWM for dimming
    this PWM has a frequency

the higher the frequency the better you can take photos
    the lower the frequency the better is the energy efficiency and you can dim LEDs lower
    the LX7 have about 200Hz

maybe settings in the camera can be changed to take better pictures with PWM-dimmed LEDs
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

ok ..but i don't remember that we talk in another place..

thank you for explanations