Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LX 6300 Lightcomposer bugs

but you did use the function "change model" ?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes, the Color names are correct in the light composer, but not in the illumination channels in control center

I tested everything and all seems to be fine

the left tree menu shows the correct light colors behind the Illumination channel numbers

manual light output works as it should

could you please post a screenshot where I can see the all the information as below?

this is my LX6300 in GCC, all is correct:

No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

When i go into Light composer, chose output directly on lamp, and then adjust the light. If i then disable output on lamp, and then enable it again it dosent take effect.

it seems the problems have gone away in the newer gcc i am using.
    Last edited by StarF; 26.01.2018 at 19:02.

Hi Matthias.

First of all, thanks for your time and support with these matters...

I think the only issue i have now, is the checked simulation options dissapears after you edit the existing lightschenario, that previosly was saved, and chosen next time the Control center is started and the same schenario is chosen when opening Light Composer. (The project was saved, and the settings in profilux also saved as usually)

Control Center Screenshot..jpg

The issue with the color names in each illumination channel setup, was i thought that these names was automatically added, when adding mitras model. But i may have entered the color names manually years ago when programmed the LX 6100HV into the Profilux, and of course have to do this again with the new 6300's.

I can see that the colornames is showed next to the illumination channel in the left phane in your screenshot, but they are not showed in mine ?

Control Center Screenshot.2.jpg

ok, now it is clear

some are talking here about a direct connection to the LX, then you see the light colors next to the channel numbers - this works because the channel<->color assignment is fix when you are connected with a LX

others here talk about controlling a LX via a ProfiLux, the connection is to the ProfiLux
    in this case there is no defined channel<->color assignment
    -> so this is normal that there are no color names

simulation settings - yes this is normal for a light composer project transfer to ProfiLux

bottom line: I still think there are no bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    ok, now it is clear

some are talking here about a direct connection to the LX, then you see the light colors next to the channel numbers - this works because the channel<->color assignment is fix when you are connected with a LX

others here talk about controlling a LX via a ProfiLux, the connection is to the ProfiLux

simulation settings - yes this is normal for a light composer project transfer to ProfiLux

I still have this isue that i wrote about in to top, When GHL connect to LX

When i go into Light composer, chose output directly on lamp, and then adjust the light. If i then disable output on lamp, and then enable it again it dosent take effect.

Quote Originally Posted by StarF View Post
    I still have this isue that i wrote about in to top, When GHL connect to LX
    I have the same issue on this one..

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    ok, now it is clear

The difference between direct connection and connection via Profilux explains the difference with the <xxx> text.

But i cannot understand the issue with the simulation settings, are these settings saved in the light project or by the profilux settings? It cannot be right, that these settings somehow dissappears, and not coming back when reload the light project to Control Center, makes no sence.