Thread: Dashboard (with wifi) and MY-GHL (internet access)

Default Dashboard (with wifi) and MY-GHL (internet access)

When I access with P4 with wifi, the page of Dashboard shows nothing. Is this normal?

And, I cannot connect the device by my-GHL outside my home. Why?

THX

Hello palmlover,

the Dashboard should not be empty, although the ProfiLux4's internal webserver
    allows you configuring the wifi-parameters only at this time and firmware updates.
    You could make use of it, if you only have AP-mode access, for example, via smartphone.
    Obviously, you made the wifi-configuration already in Infrastructure-mode with internet access, right?.

Regarding myGHL, please send us your device system information (myGHL-ID/serialnumber, exported settings.par-File preferably) to support@ghl-kl.de
    We will have a detailled look on it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank for reply.

For Wifi connection to Dashboard, I have successfully connected with P4 (either by smartphone or Desktop PC with locating P4 with internal IP., i.e. : 192.168.1.xx). Yet, after accessing the P.4, only a page of Dashboard shown with GHL logo (something like this) but I cannot find any data of sensors for my tank. Is this normal at present?

For my GHL, I have emailed to the email address for detail. Here I am in doubt if the wifi is not stable to connect with my router (as I put the P4 in a cabinet). Thus, may I ask if I can install the add-on card (lan card) into P.4 (I have one for my P.3 and if this is ok then I will put it into my P4).

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Hello palmlover,

the Dashboard should not be empty, although the ProfiLux4's internal webserver
    allows you configuring the wifi-parameters only at this time and firmware updates.
    You could make use of it, if you only have AP-mode access, for example, via smartphone.
    Obviously, you made the wifi-configuration already in Infrastructure-mode with internet access, right?.

Regarding myGHL, please send us your device system information (myGHL-ID/serialnumber, exported settings.par-File preferably) to support@ghl-kl.de
    We will have a detailled look on it.

Hello palmlover,

the ProfiLux 4 full webserver with sensor data/visualization is under development and scheduled to be released next.
    Until then, it offers the possibility for wifi configuration via AP or firmware upgrades.

The PLM-LAN extension card cannot be used as you want. So leave it out in this case.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.