Thread: Backup Profilux 3 settings and transmit to Profilux 4?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Backup Profilux 3 settings and transmit to Profilux 4?

Hi everyone,

I have just received my new Profilux 4 in the mail and want to know if I can simply backup my profilux 3 configuration and settings and then transmit them to the new profilux 4?

When I go into the GCC when connected to the Profilux 4 the ability to transmit files to the profilux is greyed out?

profilux.jpg

Any help would be appreciated... I really don't want to have to set everything up again!

Jamie

if I can simply backup my profilux 3 configuration and settings and then transmit them to the new profilux 4?
    Due the different internal structure that´s not possible. You have to input your settings by hand.

When I go into the GCC when connected to the Profilux 4 the ability to transmit files to the profilux is greyed out?
    It´s added later.

Thankyou... looks like a lot of programming ahead for me.

I'll assign the PABs (I have 18 sockets), then hook the P3 back up to keep on chugging whilst I finish the set up of all the level sensors, Tunze pumps etc on the P4.

Though official reply that transfer of P3 data does not work. I find some data is still successfully transefered.

Quote Originally Posted by palmlover View Post
    Though official reply that transfer of P3 data does not work. I find some data is still successfully transefered.

NEVER do this - the P4 data may get corrupted!

I must add a mechanism in GCC which blocks this!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Dear Mathias

If so, please make it forbidden in GCC and should make clear statement in manual. (I do not find any warming in manual nor GCC. LUCKILY, I DO.not. have any problem.)