Thread: Doser 2.1 SA setup as slave compared with doser 1

Default Doser 2.1 SA setup as slave compared with doser 1

I'm waiting for my doser 2.1 SA which I want to set up as a slave (although dosing Triton method I am not sure of the advantages, so may use stand alone). Anyway is the set up the same as doser 1 as I wish to start programming it. On my old system the first 4 sockets are for my doser so all PAB sockets are numbered 5 onwards and I have also marked the PAB sockets accordingly, so would be a pain to renumber them with the new doser.

With this doser you simply add the device to your ProfiLux system and set the numbering of the dosing pump.

If this is your first dosing unit, no further changes are needed after adding the unit to the controller system. If you already have a 4 pump doser and this will be a second doser, you will need to set the numbering of this pump to begin at 5.

In terms of actual dosing pump schedule setup, it is the same as the Gen 1 doser.

thanks for the advice.

Sorry for stepping in.

I have Doser 2. It seems thst the doser 2 SA can controlled by P4. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by palmlover View Post
    Sorry for stepping in.

I have Doser 2. It seems thst the doser 2 SA can controlled by P4. Am I right?
    Yes, you'll want to make sure you upgrade the Doser 2's firmware to the latest, then set it in SLAVE mode, connect to PAB and assign device under System like you did with the Powerbar
    marco

RS Reefer 450; /////GHL P3 * 2x PB5.1 * PLM-PWC * -> * 2x Mitras LX 7206, Doser 2 SA Royal Exclusiv RD3 80w(10v) * Bubble King Double Cone 180 w/ RD3
    GHL Owners Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc

Thx Marco.

How I should connect to P4? Do I need to buy any cable? and what the cable is?

This doser would connect just like any other PAB-device. You will need a PAB cable.

One end of the cable connects to the back of the Doser and the other end to an available PAB port on the P4 or other PAB device.