Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wifi

Hello Huub1983,

Quote Originally Posted by huub1983 View Post
    The profilux 4 is connect with the wifi. That is not the problem.
    For having a better view on it, please send us your ProfiLux 4's myGHL-ID and serialnumber to:
    support@ghl-kl.de

If you can export your ProfiLux-settings as settings.par-file with latest GHL Control Center, that would help, too.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi MatthiasF,
    this has nothing to do with the profilux 4 configuration.
    I have multiple devices connected to my router and they all show decent wireless connection.
    I have 3 ms response and 52Mbps of speed on my laptop 1 cm away forum the profilux. I can definitely state that 52 MBps is good enough.
    And MyGHL said that there is no connection to the device, come on these are basic stuff. The same as PLM ADIN support. Please make everything possible to investigate these issues.
    I know that when a product is released there are supposed to be some bugs but this is getting ridiculous, basic hardware support does not work.
    When my Doser 2 arrived the cable for the 4-th pump was not connected and the QA passed sticker was there. How can we pass QA for something that is not even connected.
    My GHL optolevel sensor stopped working after a few days of work.
    Please, Please take care of those issues. We are spending decent amounts here for a hardware that does not work out of the box as expected.
    Sorry for the language but the issues gain up and there is no solution for them. All of us here, RELY on GHL name as a name of QUALITY.
    Thanks for you time and i appreciate your hard work.
    Last edited by m1tkodikov; 14.03.2017 at 22:06.

Hello m1tkodikov,

regarding the WiFi module issues, it could help us if you send us your system information
    as I wrote to huub1983 with the myGHL-ID and settings.par-File to support@ghl-kl.de.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi MatthiasF,
    i will do so.
    I apologize for being inpatient but in my mind GHL products are the best of the best and as such we as end users expect flawless operation.
    I love the way they work, i love the way they look and i will continue to trust the brand
    I apologize once more for the language in my previous post. I know that GHL personnel are giving their best.
    Thanks

When I connect P4 with wifi (intranet), this is ok and reasonable. At the same time, GCC tells me that signal is poor (red x at signal bar). And, myghl cannot be connected.

Then, I do not think the wifi has problem but the firmware/software issue is.

I had the same issue. Try to make the PL4 powerless for more than two minutes. This has worked for me.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Dear Yosh01

Do you mean the wifi issue solved? I have tried to make P4 powerless for several times, the issue is still here. In GCC, there is red x at the powerbar and MyGHL (This i my most concern issue) still not able to be connected well with P4. (I can go to the general page but I cannot go to Dashboard nor other functions)

The WiFi Module does not reset totally if you unplug your PL4 for less than 2 minutes. Making the PL4 powerless for more than 2 minutes did the trick to me.

The main problem we see with ProfiLux 4 and myGHL, is the fact, that
    the first time very much information needs to be loaded without any error.
    This is like in GHL Control Center.
    Once this has been accomplished, any further accesses work fast and even
    on poor wifi connections.
    Otherwise, the ProfiLux 4 will be dropped and has to reconnect.

See, if you can test the connection with another router and try again, please.

I have the same issue.