Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: P4 conductivity probe read less every day..

Quote Originally Posted by decena View Post
    Hi, I think I've solved the problem.. I'm not sure, but in the las 24 hour the probe is reading the same. It doesn't read less every hour as before. I haven't changed the position of my probes, it's on the same place. But I have installed a new flow pump (small) "Sicce Voyager Nano 1000 l/h".The pump is at a distance of 20 cm. And the most important detail (I hope I can explain this correctly, I don't know much English):

- The flow is in the same direction as the probe slot. I attach an image, but if you have any doubt please ask me. In the next two days I am going to watch it to confirm if I'm right.

Attachment 9396
    I solved my problem in a similar way - I direct my main return flow from the display tank to hit the probe – it works great now for more than a month

Sincerely Lasse

I have done something different - I placed my probe so it sits in a 'upflow' section of my baffles so that water is constantly flowing vertically up into the bottom of the probe. Seems ok so far.

Five months later.. we are still waiting... GHL, any official solution?

Quote Originally Posted by decena View Post
    Five months later.. we are still waiting... GHL, any official solution?
    It has been solved for a while now. We asked every customer who had this problem to contact GHL DIRECTLY.

Please do this. If you already did you and we didn't reply I have to apologize, then your email maybe got lost. In this case contact us again, please.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I must have missed that. My soultion above just seems to slow the problem, so I've come back. What is the best email address to use please Matthias?

Quote Originally Posted by JayHoe View Post
    I must have missed that. My soultion above just seems to slow the problem, so I've come back. What is the best email address to use please Matthias?
    Hi Jay - have a look at this, was posted on one of the prior pages in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    the electronic circuit of the conductivity probe port is identical to the P3 and the expansion cards (there was no need to change a perfectly working system), I have problems to understand why the P4 should behave then different

but we are aware that here is a problem for some users and believe me, we want to solve this as soon as possible

we have to consider all possible options, even a bad batch of probes (although the manufacturer already said he doesn't believe this)

-> I think here helps only direct personal support

To all customers with this conductivity-issue

please contact us directly and let us go from there:

USA: info@ghlusa.com

all other regions: info@ghl-kl.de
    marco

RS Reefer 450; /////GHL P3 * 2x PB5.1 * PLM-PWC * -> * 2x Mitras LX 7206, Doser 2 SA Royal Exclusiv RD3 80w(10v) * Bubble King Double Cone 180 w/ RD3
    GHL Owners Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc

Many Thanks Marco!

It has been solved for a while now. We asked every customer who had this problem to contact GHL DIRECTLY.

Please do this. If you already did you and we didn't reply I have to apologize, then your email maybe got lost. In this case contact us again, please.
    Thanks, I have already contacted.

I have already sent mail 3 months ago
    I was told 2-3 weeks to resolve and I was not contacted anymore

as soon as we have the final answer which works for everyone we will post it here

Is there a solution to this please.