Thread: Dosing pump not showing in myGHL dashboard

Default Dosing pump not showing in myGHL dashboard

Hello,

I'm looking for some advice and assistance. I am using Dosing pumps 1 and 2 (on Doser 2 SA) and pumps 5,6 and 7 (on Doser 2 Slave). Pump No 2 does not show up on the Dashboard, even though i've programmed it to dose 2ml every Tue,Thurs, Sat night at 2200hrs.

Can any one help?

Thanks in advance.
    Cheers
    M

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 6.57.51 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 7.04.12 pm.jpg

would you like to post the complete dosing pump settings, please?

maybe the volume is too small and the software assumes there is no dosing at all

better make a GCC screenshot, there I can see everything I need in one screen
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Matthias,
    You are correct in that the dosing amount is too small. I have changed to daily dosing and the pump is now showing on the dashboard.
    Thank you.
    Cheers

I have old dosing pump unit hooked up to my P4 and the dosing unit wont show up in myGHL dashboard. Doser is dosing 6*21ml/d. Should the older model unit show up at MyGHL dashboard, and if it should any idea what might be the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by ZicoCata View Post
    I have old dosing pump unit hooked up to my P4 and the dosing unit wont show up in myGHL dashboard. Doser is dosing 6*21ml/d. Should the older model unit show up at MyGHL dashboard, and if it should any idea what might be the problem?
    Hello ZicoCata,

in general it should work.

Send us the corresponding myGHL-ID and serialnumbers to support@ghl.de.
    We will have look into this.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Hello ZicoCata,

in general it should work.

Send us the corresponding myGHL-ID and serialnumbers to support@ghl.de.
    We will have look into this.
    Ok now pumps do show up at MyGHL dashboard, maybe the problem was that I had only one pump dosing regularly and now that I added a second pump MyGHL started to show all dosing pumps.