Thread: Profilux 4 screen stuck in endless "start 1-4" feed mode display

Default Profilux 4 screen stuck in endless "start 1-4" feed mode display

I'm running the latest GCC with the latest firmware installed.
    I've successfully set up WIFI and have connected several times.

When I turn on my profilux, my display screen goes to the "start 1-4" feeding pause mode display. When I hit the X button, it closes it, and immediatly re-opens the "start 1-4" display. Some things to note:
    If i Hit the X button, and immediatly hit the down arrow, I can (sometimes) get into the settings menu. It usually just takes me back to the "start 1-4" page, but sometimes I can get into it.
    When in the settings menu, if I hit X, or go into a specific display (such as clock, or sensors) and hit the X button while in the display, it will open the "start 1-4" page for feed mode.
    I've tried resetting the device multiple times via unplugging and plugging back in.
    I've not done a reset via the settings display.

Default endless "start 1-4" feed mode display

I have the same issue... as soon as I touch 1 time the display after the screen goes to "start 1-4" ...
    if pressed X it will go out but shortly followed back to start 1-4... after several power off unit the menu goos in scroll mode illum... temp... date.. time...

Quote Originally Posted by dawsokj1988 View Post
    I'm running the latest GCC with the latest firmware installed.
    I've successfully set up WIFI and have connected several times.

When I turn on my profilux, my display screen goes to the "start 1-4" feeding pause mode display. When I hit the X button, it closes it, and immediatly re-opens the "start 1-4" display. Some things to note:
    If i Hit the X button, and immediatly hit the down arrow, I can (sometimes) get into the settings menu. It usually just takes me back to the "start 1-4" page, but sometimes I can get into it.
    When in the settings menu, if I hit X, or go into a specific display (such as clock, or sensors) and hit the X button while in the display, it will open the "start 1-4" page for feed mode.
    I've tried resetting the device multiple times via unplugging and plugging back in.
    I've not done a reset via the settings display.

Hello,

our development Team will check this issue.

I had the Start 1-4 message a couple of times, I selected YES and it went away. I don't know what it did. I had Wifi set up and used it many times but it dropped out and hasn't connected since. As I am currently setting everything up, I haven't worried about it so far and I don't know if there is a problem or not.

When you hit YES, you turned on a feed mode setting. It goes away when I do this as well, but it always comes back when I X out of any menu.

this has been fixed with firmware 7.04

did you update, OK now?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes, it's fixed now as of the new update. Thank you.