Thread: Leak Detection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Leak Detection

Hi all, I'm having an issue getting the leak detection to work , after connecting and enabling leak detector in level it immediately goes into alarming and does not reset. I verified functionality of the port with a level sensor and it worked without issue , any advice would be appreciated .

Quote Originally Posted by Dumaurier7 View Post
    Hi all, I'm having an issue getting the leak detection to work , after connecting and enabling leak detector in level it immediately goes into alarming and does not reset. I verified functionality of the port with a level sensor and it worked without issue , any advice would be appreciated .
    I would really appreciate if someone (GHL) can respond to the above, thanks.

Do you have the Reset error automatically box checked? This option is found in the corresponding control circuit in the Level settings page.

That will disable the alarm when the sensor no longer detects saltwater.

Hello Vinny! Yes the box is checked , doesn't make any difference as it goes into alarm immediately without even seeing any water!

To which L port do you have this connected to?
    Please post a few screenshots of your Level settings page and Socket and outlets page if you have this function assigned to a socket.

I have it connected to Level port #4 , I have 3 Flow sensors connected to Level ports #1-3 .