Thread: PLM-PWC reverses the illumination run

Default PLM-PWC reverses the illumination run

Today i started testing on my P4 equipped with PLM-PWC and Mitras LX7206.
    The funny thing is that the illumination run is always reversed.
    I was using the GCC Template "Mitras LX 72xx.lpc.
    From the screenshot it is visible that in the Test illumination run i am at 11:19AM and all the LED's should be at 100%.
    However on the lights only the blue LED's are on. If i go to 11:00 PM all the LED's are on 100%.
    Everything is in reverse order.
    Why is this happening.PLM-PWC issue.jpg
    Last edited by m1tkodikov; 21.02.2017 at 21:20.

Hi

to be honest, I don't quite understand what you write.

The PLM-PWC works fine here in a P4 with LX 6 or LX 7 connected.

Did you transmit the settings to the illumination channels and saved this then?

Are both Mitras in slave mode?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias,
    Both Mitras are in slave mode.
    If i transmit the settings to the illumination channels and save them everything works ok, the issue is with the "Test Illumination run" functionality.
    Here are the steps performed on my end to reproduce the issue:
    1. Under Illumination select "Light Composer".
    2. New Form Pop's up asking to create new project. In this step i used one of the predefined Templates - Mitras LX 72xx.lpc
    3. Before transmuting the settings to the illumination channels i check "Test illumination run".
    When i move the slider to around 11 AM only the Royal Blue LED's are on and at 100%.
    I guess it is my fault because i am trying to test the illumination run before it is transmitted to the illumination channels.

I guess it is my fault because i am trying to test the illumination run before it is transmitted to the illumination channels.
    yes

see hint in the light composer dialog
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.