Thread: New set up equipment check

Default New set up equipment check

Hi

I am setting up a new 5ft 500 litre tank from scratch and want to use a ProfiLux 4 to control...I have not used a controller before so wondering is there a definitive list of compatible equipment anywhere i.e. Units that are most likely to be plug and play not just brand lists

Many thanks

Hi there,

Regardless of what you connect to the controller, you would still need to tell the controller exactly how you want it to function. With companies constantly bringing new products and variations to market, the list would be ever-changing and require constant updating. For the most part, any device that is 1-10V compatible that be, lighting units, flow pumps, return pump, etc., would all be compatible with the ProfiLux 4. We offer various accessories which allow you to connect dimmable T5 lighting systems, DIY LED fixtures, Vortech pumps, etc. Anything connected to our powerbar outlets can also be controlled with on/off functions.

If you can give us a list of the products you plan to use, we can tell you if it will be controllable via the P4.