Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ProfiLux 4 Release

Quote Originally Posted by JayHoe View Post
    I have the PLM/PWC and it seems to talk to my 4 mitras... but the card does not appear in GCC.

I have the ProfiTouch and it seems to work but it doesn't appear in the GCC menus so I cant configure colours etc.

Thanks

I can't confirm this one, works here

P4TouchAndPLM-PWC.PNG

maybe try the next update coming this evening (GCC + firmware), assign Touch in PAB (again) and report
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

1. the connection settings are saved automatically when GCC is closed, they are not save explicitely. Can't find a problem here, my settings are always saved.

2. in Backup and Restore only the sensor data are supported so far, works fine. Please tell me exactly where and when what crashes. Screenshots might help

3. I can save and append measurement data. Maybe you changed the sensors by adding/reomving cards or changing the measurment ranges? Then the data is not compatible and can't be appended.
    If not, please give me more details.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    1. the connection settings are saved automatically when GCC is closed, they are not save explicitely. Can't find a problem here, my settings are always saved.

2. in Backup and Restore only the sensor data are supported so far, works fine. Please tell me exactly where and when what crashes. Screenshots might help

3. I can save and append measurement data. Maybe you changed the sensors by adding/reomving cards or changing the measurment ranges? Then the data is not compatible and can't be appended.
    If not, please give me more details.
    I think these are related to my list in post #10. Largely these seem to be resolved now. I might have had issues with 0.2 version and 0.4 versions together. Problem 3 was mixing some data in that had the units.

Thanks as always for the support - can't wait to get the next GCC versions. Really need the email alert system so that I can feel fully at peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    I can't confirm this one, works here

P4TouchAndPLM-PWC.PNG

maybe try the next update coming this evening (GCC + firmware), assign Touch in PAB (again) and report
    My bad Matthias. The touch was working...but I hadn't assigned it as a PAB device. I have now and the touch not appears in the GCC menu. Thanks!

Hi there,

How long approximately until we can send emails from the P4?

I am working on this right now. I hope next Monday/Tuesday.

Is it possible to send email alerts from P4? This is my first PROFILUX and this is difficult for me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by decena View Post
    Is it possible to send email alerts from P4? This is my first PROFILUX and this is difficult for me. Thanks.
    This feature will be available in an upcoming firmware release.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    This feature will be available in an upcoming firmware release.
    Ok. Thanks a lot

yeah, email was supposed to be added in firmware 7.06 which came yesterday, but we didn't make it

actually it is already implemented in the firmware (thats why the mhx file is significant larger than the 7.05) but we had trouble with the WiFi module and some email providers

once this is solved email will be activated