Thread: Maintenance Mode Issue P4

Default Maintenance Mode Issue P4

Hello,

Since last Friday I'm one of the lucky owners of a Profilux 4.
    During the weekend I have been playing with the device, and found the following issue:
    - When setting up Maintenance mode, the setting for illumination does not work.
    When I activate Maintenance mode, I want all lights to go to 100% illumination, and not the current illumination scene.
    Using the P4, this setting is not working, instead when maintenance mode is enabled all lamps go off to 0%.

Missing?
    - No webserver; How can I add pages myself, is there a manual available?
    - I would like to keep hystorical trends about the sensor values, how can I create something like this? I found a log function, however this is only for a limited time, and needs to be downloaded manually. is there a way I can continuously download measurement data from the profilux and save it to a NAS automatically? or will this be a function of myGHL?

Secondly connecting to myGHL gives no values. Reading some of the threads, it seems this is being worked at.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Cabbie; 12.02.2017 at 22:09.

I think most questions are already answered here.

About the maintenance - we will check this for the next firmware versions.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Using GCC version 1.0.9.4 I found that the illumination setting for Maintenance Mode Illumination 2 and 4 is not saved.
    Whenever I fill in 100% and save the settings, the values seem to be 100%, however after an "Update View" the values move back to 0%.

Capture.PNG
    Best Regards,