Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assistance with connecting P4 to myGHL

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer17 View Post
    I have the same problem. I have updated firmware and has the p4 connected wireless. In myGHL the online state is greyed out. I tried everything. Sometimes the wifi LED blinks green and sometimes light constant. Most often it blinks. Is this a generel error?
    Hello Reefer17,

send us the ProfiLux 4's myGHL-ID and serial number to support@ghl-kl.de
    and refer to this thread, please.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,
    I am new in use of Profilux 4, where can I find the myGHL ID? Thx

myGHL ID is located in the Communication settings page in GCC.

You can see exactly how a device is connected to myGHL by following the steps in this video:
    https://youtu.be/09d-INDfblc

Hi,

I have problems connecting to profilux via myghl. In the display of profilux appears the icon myghl correctly, but on the web appears in green one second and then black.

Thanks

Hi,

Today the connection is green.

After pressing the show button, is left thinking and no data.

Thanks

Hello EgaReef,

do you mean that it does not complete the loading process and
    stays in the state your screenshot shows?
    Contact us via support@ghl-kl.de with your system details (serial number, myGHL-ID),
    so we can have a better view on this issue.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.