Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: myGHL temporary shutdowns

Default myGHL temporary shutdowns

Hi

at the moment we have some trouble with our myGHL server resp. the provider.

We are not sure at the moment where it comes from, my guess is an overload problem since customers all over the world are adding these days hundreds of new devices (GHL Doser 2, P4, P3 and Mitras LX 7).
    Not sure, still investigating. Unfortunately our cloud expert is exactly now heavily sick, so I have to ask you for some patience until we fixed that.

A customer asked if devices which are connected to myGHL will still work when myGHL can't be accessed - yes, of course! All devices work independent from Cloud, PC, Mac, Smartphones or whatever, they still do safely their job.

If you see this it is not caused on your side (wrong setting, faulty device, etc.), it is the myGHL server:

myGHLShutdown.png

We are working on it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi. Is this still happening? Trying to register my profilux 3.1n and get 'Server Error in '/' Application'

? Anyone getting the error?

No mine is working ok

Its down for me from last week

Mine was down last week. I removed my system from myghl and re added it. Its worked fine since then

Can you ex pane the steps plz

Log into Myghl account and click on edit. There it gives you the option of deleting your device. Click on delete and add it again like you did the first time.

I can't edit my system because I can't get past registration. Open myghl.com, 2 options login and register. Click on register and goes straight to an error screen. Same error using Windows pc and android phone

Ah ok so you haven't registered an account yet.

I have just registered as a new user with a different login just to test and it finished the process for me. How strange