Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A lot of Profilux 4 questions

Quote Originally Posted by Lasse View Post
    Hi

My ProfiLux 4 arrived this evening. After some attempts I have it to work with WiFi. I have one 3.1 ex with external WiFi (netgear) connected to my network also. I learned some things and have some questions

1) By default – Wi Fi is disable. You need to use the GCC and an USB Cable – go in and manage the WiFi through Systen – communication first

2) if you do any change in the administration (of connections) field - You need to shout down the GHL Control Center and restart it. Otherwise you will have no connection.

3) The Search automatically option for Profilux 4 does not work. You have to have a fixed ip address (and close down and restart GCC if you change) But it still works for the P3 serie

4) The web page´s change of network setting for p4 does not work

5) Where is my bellowed web interface xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/overview.html and the other pages? Can I got this to P4 also? Use it every day and I do not want to use My GHL of different reasons

6) How do I configure redox and pH ports to be 2 pH or two Redox

Sincerely Lasse
    On point 2 I have the same problem. Have to restart. Reconnect doesn't work.

Skickat från min E6553 via Tapatalk

Hi

Do you mean that you have to restart the software (GHL Control Center) or the whole computer? For me its enough with restarting software

Sincerely Lasse

Quote Originally Posted by Lasse View Post
    Hi

Do you mean that you have to restart the software (GHL Control Center) or the whole computer? For me its enough with restarting software

Sincerely Lasse
    Gcc. I allso have a problem with my laptop and the USB. I can't connect. Works fine on my workstation. Both win 10.1.

Quote Originally Posted by faltaren View Post
    Gcc. I allso have a problem with my laptop and the USB. I can't connect. Works fine on my workstation. Both win 10.1.

With the latest versions of GCC i have some problems with USB and PAB activity with one ProfiLux 3.1T. Last time I checked that computer I have a Powerbar 5.1 connected with PAB. I was able to work for a short time - after that I got communation error (do not remember the code however - it was someting like error code 50) If I shout down the powerbar (or disconected it) the USB connection works without any problems.

Sincerely Lasse

I doubt that this has something to do with the GCC version, it is more a coincidence.

This issue seems to be related to electromagnetical interferences (e.g. caused by switching powerbars), so it is not a software problem, it is the electrical USB connection.

- Keep connection short
    - Use grounded computer (in case it is a laptop: connect power supply)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    I doubt that this has something to do with the GCC version, it is more a coincidence.

This issue seems to be related to electromagnetical interferences (e.g. caused by switching powerbars), so it is not a software problem, it is the electrical USB connection.

- Keep connection short
    Oh that's a new one. I had the same problem on my 3ex so that's explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post

- Keep connection short
    Thank you Matthias

Plausible explanation. I have used lab tops (three different but the same profilux 3.1 T) in these cases. I will test the solution next time I work with that special Profilux 3.1 T

Sincerely Lasse

@matthias

Is it possible to move this thread to the new ProfiLux 4 subforum? I did not exist when I started this thread.

Sincerely Lasse