Thread: myGHL for ProfiLux 4

Default myGHL for ProfiLux 4

With the shipment of the first ProfiLux 4 batch the support for ProfiLux 4 in our cloud-service myGHL has been activated.

The next days and weeks hundreds of new ProfiLux 4 devices will be brought into operation and surely many of them will also be connected with myGHL.

Despite all the tests and simulations, it is impossible to rule out the possibility of bugs or problems which only appear when many devices are registered at the same time.

Therefore, for security reasons, we decided that only read access is active for ProfiLux 4, writing is still blocked (regardless of what is set in the device).
    After some time of observation we will gradually activate the individual "critical" functions in myGHL.

Safety is extremely important, most ProfiLux have security-relevant tasks, malfunctions must be completely excluded, and unfortunately this can only be achieved with many users under realistic conditions in the field test.

We apologize for any inconvenience, we are working hard to provide the full functionality as soon as possible.

Also, I would like to ask yout to report all possible problems regarding myGHL here in this thread.
    Thanks for your support.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    With the shipment of the first ProfiLux 4 batch the support for ProfiLux 4 in our cloud-service myGHL has been activated.

The next days and weeks hundreds of new ProfiLux 4 devices will be brought into operation and surely many of them will also be connected with myGHL.

Despite all the tests and simulations, it is impossible to rule out the possibility of bugs or problems which only appear when many devices are registered at the same time.

Therefore, for security reasons, we decided that only read access is active for ProfiLux 4, writing is still blocked (regardless of what is set in the device).
    After some time of observation we will gradually activate the individual "critical" functions in myGHL.

Safety is extremely important, most ProfiLux have security-relevant tasks, malfunctions must be completely excluded, and unfortunately this can only be achieved with many users under realistic conditions in the field test.

We apologize for any inconvenience, we are working hard to provide the full functionality as soon as possible.

Also, I would like to ask yout to report all possible problems regarding myGHL here in this thread.
    Thanks for your support.

Hi Matthias,

Teething problems are to be expected with any new product release, and I appreciate your concerns in rolling out full function all together all at once, as it would be a nightmare to track back fault sources/causes.

I assume GHL will also update this thread with further development updates and releases also?
    Last edited by Gwilday; 06.02.2017 at 14:06.

thanks for understanding

yes, all news will be announced here
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

When we released ProfiLux 4, write access in myGHL had been disabled,
    in order to have a look with all the devices connected and how they react.

After finishing our tests, we enabled it now, so you can control it by storing
    settings made, as you can on ProfiLux 3, Mitras LX7 and Doser 2, already.

Do not make too much changes at once and review the settings you made.
    Even after intensive testing, it's not possible to guarantee, that all is free of bugs at this time.

Still getting serverside errors frequently with myGHL and my P4. Initial login is fast but there is a long delay in getting the dashboard to appear when I click "Show". Are there still server side issues you are working out?

Firmware is up to date. "myGHL" connection on the P4 is on and stable.

I'm having the same error. The initial login is fine, and when I click "show", it times out.