Thread: Discrepancy between myGHL and GHL control center

Default Discrepancy between myGHL and GHL control center

Hi,

Since a 5 to 6 weeks im experiencing problems with myGHL. There is a discrepancy between what has bin sent up in GHL control center and what i can see in myghl.
    Im using a profile 3.1T ex, expansionbox and two slave doser 2. All are running on the latest firmware since a week.

The problem i'm experiencing is that the dosing setup values are completely different in myghl as to GHl control center. See the following screenshots.
    Now its not possible to change the dosing schedule in myghl. As you can see my schedule for dosing is two times a day 8 ml while in myGHL there is a whole list of dosing times and a strange dosing schedule.
    I tried installing all the latest firmware with no succes. Renewing the dosing schedules no succes.
    How do i fix this problem.

Best regards Henk
    Attached Images Attached Images

I will forward this to our myGHL programmer

meanwhile: please use the newest P3 firmware if you did not already
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Im currently running version 6.29 on my 3.1t ex.
    2.03 on my expansionbox and 1.24 on my ghl slave dosers.

Thank you Henk for reporting the issue.

We have fixed it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you.