Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice project

Default Nice project

I do not know if it is correct forum, and/or allowed to share nice projects, but here is a tip from me. I have really tested a lot these days and finaly come to a very very nice programme which i think is very esteticaly and also with high PUR, as I have a lot on the channels that promote chlorophyll a and c (note that b does not exist in marine algue/zooxanthelle).

The relatives between the channels are:

HV:100%
    UV:100%
    RB:100%
    Blue:100%
    Bluewhite:100%
    Skywhite(7200K):18%
    Coolwhite(6500K):70%
    Green:4%
    Hyperred:100%

This gives a natural looking. The risk if you add too much of the "sky white" and green is that you get a sort of grey appearance. The Coolwhite has a lot of yellow which is very helpful for the natural and more soft looking light. of course much is a matter of taste, but trye it and tell what you think. If moderator think we should share each experience of this kind in another place, please remove and/or adjust the thread.

/Jonas
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jonasroman; 31.01.2017 at 13:40.

Post the file here please and people can download it.

Quote Originally Posted by GazzMan View Post
    Post the file here please and people can download it.
    I will do that soon

Quote Originally Posted by Jonasroman View Post
    I will do that soon
    it seems that the program didn't accept that type of file.

You could post to google drive/doc or dropbox (as examples) and post the link here for reference?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonK View Post
    You could post to google drive/doc or dropbox (as examples) and post the link here for reference?
    I have not that features (and the time) at the moment. Please refer to my setting above, it is only 9 channel so it is the same to wright it down. The only information you do not have is the power settings of the overall-effect(and time of course), but that is always a personal setting, so that is no idea to post. The relationship between the channels is the thing, so I am curious of your opinion of the settings above. I like them:-)

This is the midday schedule.

Jonas
    Last edited by Jonasroman; 31.01.2017 at 19:50.

Have a look at this thread which has project files embedded into which may help you attach to yours - http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...wners-com-dead

ok, thanks, i will try then;-)

Thanks for sharing this with us. You have great colours on your SPS

What output mode do you use HE or HO and what %

What is peak brightness you set at in control panel for all the channels together ?

What is depth of tank and height of lamp above water ?

Total number of hours in photo period, do you use same kelvin for whole project ?

I think it's pointless using someone else's project if you don't know all these other parameters.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Thanks for sharing this with us. You have great colours on your SPS

What output mode do you use HE or HO and what %

What is peak brightness you set at in control panel for all the channels together ?

What is depth of tank and height of lamp above water ?

Total number of hours in photo period, do you use same kelvin for whole project ?

I think it's pointless using someone else's project if you don't know all these other parameters.

Thanks
    You are correct, We have to be able to post the whole file and as that is not possible I Will try some other way maybe.
    The variations around My channels above are not significant so it still says something of getting a nice daylight. I run at HE at 80%. The overall light time is 12 hours where i run the settings above at 100% in 3 hours. I have 4 units. My tank is 1.7x0.7x0.6.
    I Will see if i can post it in another way. I agree that the whole schedule is more of information value.
    Good point;/)

Jonas